Post Graduate Studies
Hello everyone !
Since I am only in my second year of public
administration, thinking about a master's degree or certificate is still a long
way off, but very interesting and fun to think about.
However, something I have in mind in terms of
what I would like with my graduate education after a few years, would be to
continue studying and gaining knowledge that will help and benefit me
academically and personally, especially being topics that interest me deeply
such as the creation of public policies dedicated to education, public service,
and the planning of sustainable urban areas.
I feel that specializing with a greater depth
in areas that one likes and is passionate about is great to follow studying, as
are the master. I would hope to do a master in the future in Chile, as it would
help me to become a better professional, which allows you to develop a career,
such as the master’s in urban development, master’s in management and Public
Policy, among many others that are taught across the country related to this
topic.
I would hope to do what I mentioned above,
giving me the opportunity to access the latest knowledge available in certain
areas worldwide and learn the advances of the discipline, but you never know
what will happen or what decisions we will make.
Thanks for reading the blog, Regards ❤

Hi Maite!
ResponderBorrarYou are right to say that some master's degree is very far by just being in the second year of public administration, it feels very far away but the years fly by! LOL. I hope you can achieve all your goals and be the best professional.
Regards!<3