My Favorite movie
Hello everyone !
One of my many favorite movies, and that I could see it infinite times is the movie "13 Going on 30", this movie is a romantic comedy released in 2004, starring Jennifer Garner, Mark Ruffalo and Judy Greer. The film was a commercial and box office success in its year of release, and even became one of the best-selling DVD rental titles of the year.
The film is set in the year 1987 when Jenna Rink, an unpopular girl in her school. When she turns thirteen, she invites to her party some classmates she admires, leaving aside her best and true friend Matt. In her eagerness to be one of them and soon become a successful and beautiful woman, she wishes tirelessly to be thirty years old and soon this dream magically becomes a reality. Taking her to the year 2004 where she is the editor of an important magazine called Poise, Jenna already bewildered and confused with the situation is slowly discovering who she is and how that situation will make her reconsider her way of thinking.I think you should give it a
chance, because it is a very funny and enjoyable movie to pass the time,
besides, the movie talks about learning to love ourselves as we are, showing a
message of self-empowerment. At the same time, it has a very nostalgic and
iconic atmosphere of the 2000s.
Thanks for reading the blog, Regards ❤

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarHi Maite!
ResponderBorrarWow I find the plot interesting, I did not know of its existence but I hope to see it soon and then tell you my opinion about it.
Regards!<3