My Future Job
Hello everyone !
When I imagine myself in the short term, I
would like to hopefully graduate with a degree in Public Administration and be
able to work in an area that interests me and that I want to work in, such as
the field of education.
Once I have the degree in public
administration, I would hope to be able to work around education, because, when
I researched and investigated what I would like to work in, this area of education
caught my attention. I emphasize that the career provides the necessary tools
to support the generation of various public policies, such as in this area,
which are a series of strategic actions that seek to generate changes such as
in the educational field.
Therefore, I would hope to be a contribution
and help as a public administrator in the future, to the production of
educational policies, which will lead to an improvement of the Chilean
educational system with a greater political, technical, and financial
viability, which provides quality, coverage, and equality in Chilean education.
For example, I would love to work in the "EDUCARSE" Foundation that seeks to develop and strengthen corporate social responsibility plans through education, articulating quality and relevant educational programs for sustainable development of the territories of Chile.
Thanks for reading the blog, Regards ❤

Hey! i found really interesting your passion on the education, i think that is a very important base to our country, so i hope when you work in something about education you do your best. Best of wishes!
ResponderBorrarHi Maite! I think the same as you, I feel that as public administrators we have the responsibility to improve education in Chile, to provide opportunities to all people so that they can study whatever they want, and what better way than by contributing from the Ministry of Education or from the Educate Foundation.
ResponderBorrarHi Maite!
ResponderBorrarWoow had never heard of that foundation! but I think your plan for the future is interesting, I hope you can achieve all this!
Regards!<3