My favorite Dog

   Hello everyone !

Although I love many animals, one animal that I have always loved since I was a child is definitely dogs, because they show unwavering loyalty and companionship to their owners, and to those who give them affection and appreciation.

Although I don't have a pet at home, I am very attached to and love my grandparents' dog, who is a four-year-old Pekingese named Micky.

Micky when he was only months of life

My relationship with Micky is very close because my grandfather, who passed away, loved his dog very much, and since he's gone now, I like to take care of himlike he did. So it's a very nice connection I have with him, plus, he's a very lovely dog, who is very affectionate, friendly with other dogs and sleepy, who loves toeat dog cookies and sleep all over the place.  

Micky is a very good partner, who is always by my side keeping me company, even in the early hours of the night doing homework or tests, he is there giving you affection.  Also, with the pandemic and confinement, dogs, as well as many other animals, have shown the great companionship they produce in Humans lives.


                        

Thanks for reading the blog, Regards ❤ 





Comentarios

  1. Hi Maite, It's too bad that you don't have a pet of your own, it shows that you love pets and animals. Even so, you can say that you have a pet and I'm very happy that you take care of the puppy because otherwise he would feel very abandoned and maybe even They would even be feeding him and giving him his basic care.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares