Favorite TV Series: Pretty Little Liars

  Hello everyone !

In general, I like too many series, however, a series that I loved from beginning to end, and I would watch it infinite times is "Pretty Little Liars".

Pretty Little Liars is a teen drama and mystery series, consisting of 7 seasons, based on nine novels by author Sara Shepard. 

  

The series follows the lives of four girls, Spencer, Emily, Hanna, and Aria, who were close friends in high school, but their friendship falls apart after the disappearance of their friend Alison. A year later, the separated friends are reunited when they begin receiving messages from a mysterious figure named "A" who promises to expose their most personal secrets.


I like this series too much, it engages you from the beginning in wanting to know who is the person behind "A". The characters are very iconic and each one of the friends has a very different style and personality. The plot is very good with many mysteries and unexpected twists and turns.  I have always wanted to read the books, but they are not available in Chile. I totally recommend them if you like mystery, soon the series will be complete on the HBO max platform!

                          

Thanks for reading the blog, Regards ❤ 

Comentarios

Entradas populares