The best concert I've ever had
Hello everyone !
One of the favorite concerts I've had the
pleasure of going to is by singer Shawn Mendes at the Movistar arena in 2019.
I remember I was so excited when I heard he was
coming to Chile, but I didn't get tickets for the first date, so I thought I
couldn't go, however, they just released a new date, and I was able to get the
tickets. I went to the concert with my
mom, who also likes Shawn and his songs, largely because of me, since I always
play his songs in the car.
| Before the concert started |
At the concert everyone was given a luminous bracelet, which changed color with the songs, looking too beautiful, a bracelet that I keep to this day as a memory. There was also a giant rose in the center, which was also a mini stage where he would sing, giving me the opportunity to see him more closely.
In these photos you can see how the giant flower changes colorIt was a concert that I loved, it was great to
have the opportunity to hear him live and sing his songs!
Thanks for reading the blog, Regards ❤


Hello maite!
ResponderBorrarWHAT A BEAUTIFUL STAGE WITH THE GIANT ROSE! I LOVED IT! You made me remember when I was little, my mother also liked to go to super junior concerts with me, it is very nice to share musical tastes with her mother hahaha<3
Regards!<3