A place I would like to visit: Hawaii

    Hello everyone !

One place I would like to visit one someday is the archipelago of Hawaii, in general all its islands, of which there are eight main ones.

A collage with landscapes, infrastructures and gastronomy of different places of the Hawaiian Islands

The names of the different islands

Since I was very young, I have been interested in Hawaii, a factor that is mostly due to several series and movies, and even youtubers that deal with these beautiful green landscapes, with mountains and volcanoes that look like a lie.
A Road in Hawaii
With a tropical climate and rainfall throughout the year, it is easy to imagine why everything is so green, which I would love to have the pleasure of appreciating in person, as well as the fascinating and incredible beaches with the biggest waves in the world, where in fact the most important surfing championships in the world are held, to calm and quiet beaches, or the beautiful beaches with green, black, or even pink sand.
Oahu Island 

Visiting this place would be an adventure of all kinds, both aquatic and terrestrial. Besides getting to know its culture, gastronomy, and the traditions of its inhabitants, which I hope to get to know and appreciate for myself at some point in my life.

Thanks for reading the blog, Regards ❤ 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Maite!
    I would also like to visit Hawaii sometime. Once I saw a program where they were going to Hawaii and the truth is that it looks beautiful, I would like to visit a place where the people of the area dance and show the culture. Regards!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. How incredible is Hawaii, it has a fascinating climate which leads to beautiful attractions, such as its beaches and its great waves, and its diversity of sand. I hope you can go very soon and that you also have the opportunity to maybe see a surfing championship, greetings <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Maite! I love Hawaii, especially the gastronomic and historical culture that it has, greetings

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario